|        King of Cricket        |        Sachin Gallery       |        All About Sachin        |        IPL (Indian Premier League)        |

Apr 3, 2011

I wanted to win World Cup for Sachin: Yuvi


Yuvraj had said after guiding the team to a great victory over defending champions Australia at Ahmedabad in the quarter finals that he wanted to win the trophy for a "special person" and added the identity of the person would be revealed by him after the final.

Yuvraj specially thanked former India captain Sourav Ganguly and Dhoni for keeping faith in him when he was going through tough times.

"When I started my career, Sourav was the captain and he supported me a lot. When I went through ups and downs Mahi (Dhoni) supported me. Mahi has been a great captain. Whatever he touches turns into gold. Sourav and MS have been very helpful for my career."